First evening

Miedzyrzecz Travel Blog

driving in the evening

In friday’s evening i packed my stuff and drove to Pola. From there i took also other girls (which i didn’t know) and we headed to Gorzyca, where the rest of our group already was. We started that late because girls worked till 17.00 (poor they;) and  now was 19.00. Off we go! There were warning about bad traffic  and deviations and so, but we took chances and we came through -  lacky bastards (i shouldn't probably use this  word talking about myself? haha)

[By the way: the sunset was pretty nice at that evening - and  i stopped at the road side and took some pictures.]

As we arrived it was already dark, so the thing with the tent was not that easy. Fortunately my friend has done this job for me earlier, 'cos he was first there, and only our girls had still no place to sleep, hahaha.

i stopped for taking this picture

We have invited them to our tent but they seemed to be shy (ahaha not really;) It would be much warmer (and the night was cold) but they said - the tent was much too small for 4 persons:) /is it possible that a tent could be too small? i doubt;) /

After few minutes of fight with the tent and the darkness it was ready. We made a camp fire and enjoyed the warm around the fire, while the evening became pretty cold. I was the fire-master and i took care of the flames:)

We ate kielbasa (fried on the fire - yammmiiii) and other stuff and we were hunging around for some hours. Somebody played guittar,  and so we sang  few songs, well, it was maybe  more like screeming than a real singing  hahah but it was nice and we had a blast.

RJ82 says:
good start to the weekend
Posted on: Sep 07, 2008
i stopped for taking this picture
fighting with the tent and the dar…
fighting with the tent and the da…
im shining