Sevilla Travel Blog

Nothing fancies me here except 3 things: the flamenco show, the friends I got to know at Oasis Backpackers Hostel and the Alcazar. The flamenco show was superb. The flamenco dancer was so expressive in her dance moves such that I could feel that she has immersed herself in another world altogether, oblivious to the eyes looking at her and capturing her every moves. Now that is Art!

Of all the people that I have met at Oasis, the most interesting one was a girl named Karine, sleeping above me. From the first time I tell her, I could tell that she is a natural born leader, aggressive if she needs to and independent. You go girl! Albeit her cold humour, I actually find her a very pleasant and nice person. Most of the travellers that I have met are people who are simply taking things as it goes, making their travels as part of a lifelong journey. Interesting indeed as it reminds me the time of Ibn Battuta.

Lastly, the Alcazar gardens was indeed beautiful. I wish it was my garden. I wouldnt get pout of the house if indeed it is. All I did in the garden was simply sitting down, admiring the beauty and serenity and of course reflecting.