Two gorgeous babes and me...

Santa Monica Travel Blog

Sheila and Doris
Damn, way to make a girl who's already feeling bloated and crampy feel completely out of her league!

Yes, I hung out with Doris and Sheila tonight.  I might as well explain to the drooling crowds "I'm the mascot for these hot girls, yup..." No I can't give you their numbers... oh, you don't want mine? oh just as well!

I haven't seen Doris in a few months! Just right after she got back from her Fijiian vacation. So I was TOTALLY amped to hang out with her and Sheila, who along with the rest of the LA Core Crew is still coming off our week-long high of hanging out with one of the funnest people we've ever met - Ragnar!

We went to the ever confusing Venice area and had happy hour food at Nikki's. Took over an hour to drive there and was totally annoyed at the evening traffic.
East Harlem Salsa Orchestra
We chatted for a couple of hours and headed over to SM pier which was PACKED with their Thursday night festivities! The East Harlem Salsa band was just finishing their set and there were literally a thousand people packed there watching and some were dancing.

Beware of wearing anything with pointy heels on the pier though! One false step and I would be caught between the planks forever, begging passersby for water and food. I got stuck in one despite careful negotiation between planks and it took me almost 20 seconds to get out of it, twisting and turning!

We headed over to Chloe afterwards, an intimate but very LOUD bar with very expensive drinks. The decor reminds me of the Viceroy, and it was filled with uncertain men clustered around talking to each other and a smattering of older girls. Sheila, Doris and I took a seat on a long ottoman and yelled at each other over the music. Lots of glances lingered in our area and it was quite a night, having gone to three different places in the last 5 hours, all over LA! =)

Had blast, my lovelies, and can't wait to do it again.. oh.. tonight! ;)
Sheila_0808 says:
great blog as always!
luv you girly!
Posted on: Jul 15, 2008
martinikitty13 says:
you're so silly. you are super cute! we all know who the celibate one is. :)
Posted on: Jul 14, 2008
So fresh
So fresh
So clean
So clean
Chloe Bar
Chloe Bar
AW HELL NO!! (you dont want to …
"AW HELL NO!!" (you don't want to…