Tired

Koh Phangan Travel Blog

Exhausted today I am. I don't teach on Tuesdays, but Emma was teaching at our beloved Chaloklaam school at 8.30, so I got up at 7 to get the taxi at 8 when she did to Chaloklaam. It saved me having to pay for a taxi by using the school one! Anyways, I got dropped off at the First Bow and Arrow Club opposite Phangan Safari. I am now a member of an archery club, go me. I managed to lose two arrows in the wood behind the club, but thats besides the point. I'm hitting the board(although it may not be the target) on about 80%+ of my attempts now, its a start since I've only done it an hour so far. It's actually quite fun, although going to retrieve the arrows each time in the rain isn't so much fun. I got the Taxi back when Emma got picked up (so it didnt cost me anything for transport - its on the way, I didnt ask him to make a detour or anything, just an extra 2 stops). I then went back to my bungalow and read some of my book(I'm on my 4th book in a week, go me :p), and then I realised what I thought must be around 5pm was only 2pm. So I wandered in the rain for an hour to kill time. I stayed up and went to Sky Sports Bar at 10pm for the 11pm kickoff of Spain v Russia. 4-1, villa villa villa pavlyuchenko fabregas if anyone was interested - mega Torres assist on the first one though). And got in about 1am. Then today we went to teach, and we had the worst class in history. The first class where we've had to sit people away from each other, and we have the monsters tomorrow too. We don't know what to do with them. The redeeming feature was after an hour of hell with them, we had the best class in the school, P2. We love P2, they make us like the job. P1 are awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful. I think I made my point about P1 :p The rest of the classes are fine, and if we can get this lot under control they probably will be too...it's just how...without the use of tasers or sedatives...I might let them watch Lord of the Rings, that might put them to sleep at least. If anyone comes here, visit Franck's in thongsala. He's from Paris and its a french restaurant/bar/lounge/boulangerie/pattiserie. They make amazing baguettes, and Franck doesn't get offended at my poor attempts at french :p I guess that's probably it for the time being, so for now, au revoir

Koh Phangan