First week

Koh Phangan Travel Blog

chinese temple

We did an Island tour on monday, nothing overly special, a trip to the chinese temple, a beach and paradise waterfall, which incidentally was a bit dry so was more like paradise puddles as no water was falling between them.

The school is great. So far I've taught 5 classes with emma and 2 alone. There's some trouble makers and some bright students, some loud and some shy. I tell you though, I will never disrespect another teacher for as long as i live. It's exhausting and keeping their attention is hard.

There's a really shy boy in one of my classes, and the others don't talk to him that much, he just sits and draws most of the time. I'm determined to get him out of his shell, and to try and get the others to accept him. I haven't made anyone sit apart from each other yet but I feel its only a matter of time.

Everywhere you look, theres places serving western food, so I'm fine on that front. I'm getting used to the heat, and the sun. I still havent fully gotten used to geckos running around my walls and ceilings making weird noises while I try to sleep though.

Bye for now