once in 02

Paris Travel Blog

pompidou.1st glaqnce

What a pleasure it was to feel myself some European citizen. My friend and me decided to go off the beaten track and not to follow excursions with stupid guide. We walked for hours. Exploring the city was tiring. I tended to rent a bike or a moped but we couldn't find a place where it was possible without a credit card.

On our 4th day we made our minds to move to Amsterdam for a day. Done. we bought tickets, boarded and after 4 hours we were in Amsterdam. At once we hired a tandem and cycled around. I couldn't expect it to be so difficult.. So heavy, hardly to turn, it took me almost 2 hours to get used to it. Then we rambled around looking for smth. to check in. Done. Then we headed out to coffee shop to try some weeds. After a long period of choosing we picked Jamaika and smoked holding an interesting conversation with a local about politics and real estate.

The next day we returned to Paris and it seemed to be our home..

I was so happy. Now my trips would be on a regular base! How often do u go abroad?

just wow!
just wow!
caution: electrical shock is possi…
caution: electrical shock is poss…
reflection
reflection
Marble bite while marble fight
Marble bite while marble fight
Jump
Jump
Jungles of Eiffel
Jungles of Eiffel
my fave architect. BEHOLD!!!
my fave architect. BEHOLD!!!
Paris Hotels & Accommodations review
Rivals sucks!
Just facts: Near Republique metro station ( 20 minutes slow walk from Cite!!!) Telephone/internet public cabins 10 min slow walk. Nice Bakeries, super… read entire review
Paris