Part 3

Lisbon Travel Blog

Well i really have enjoyed Lisbon.  it is such a beautiful place.  i have been so glad that this is where we decided to end our trip.  We have gone from East to West.  I would recoment Lisbon to anyone who wants to go somewhere to relax and enjoy the beautiful place.  i am sure there could have been so many more things we could have done here if we had the energy left, but walking all over the place has been a lot of fun.  we decided to go out for dinner tonight.  we are sick of pasta which we had the last 3 nights to save tons of money.  but we want to enjoy our last night here in Europe.  I guess we will have one more night in London but we will be arriving there really late and wont have time for anything.  I would love to come back to europe and spend the time starting to make the trip along the mediteranian coast.  i think that is where i fell in love with the countryside.  it might take many more trips to complete it but someday hopefully i will make it all the way around all the way to morocco.  I would also love to travel all along the Rhine as well.  other than that Europe will be taking  abreak from me for a while.  I think i need to hit up some Australia and New Zealand next!  Also I would love to go more into central america.  you might get one or 2 more blogs but that will just to show our return journey and to add the miles to the trip.  I have gone over 9,000 miles.  pretty crazy.    peace out!
Lisbon