Movie World!

Surfers Paradise Travel Blog

Today we headed off to Movie World for a bit of roller coaster action!  I think the 2 hour bus trip there had more action involved though because our driver was absolutely insane! I fell off my seat twice - a bike rider nearly got run over - we must have gone up about 60 gutters - and ran about 8 red lights - all while going unbelievably fast - and braking twice as fast!  I was more nervous to get back on the bus on the way home than I was going on some of the biggest fastest roller coasters!

It was a great day to be in the sun at Movie World, and just as well beacuse you get pretty wet on some of the rides! As you'd expect the rides were all named after movies, there were people walking around dressed up as characters, there were 3-D shows for kids and all that sort of thing.  But the thing that kept me most occupied was all the food stands!  Everywhere you go theres another stall selling something twice as yummy as the last one...my favourite was the frozen pineapple on a stick!! MMM MMM!!!

BUT - I have a theory on it....

If you eat all this food and then go on the rides, there's a good chance that you'll be sick - if you see someone being sick after a ride you think it must've been a crazy ride "I want go to go on that!!" (well I do anyway) so really, I think these food stand things are just a marketing tool to get more people to be sick - to gey more people to go on more rides, and make twice the money!

Or mabye that's just me.

lisalush says:
Nice theory babe! I think you might be right!
Posted on: Oct 18, 2006