Eurodisney

Paris Travel Blog

Thursday 1st of May, 04:00, I have to stand up because at 04:30 we're leaving with our friends in a mini-van to Paris.
After a journey of 4 hours, where I slept all the time, without a struck, we arrived around 9:00 at our hotel Sante Fe to check in.
After taking the bus we passed the gates at 09:30 and went on some attractions which were already open, before the whole park-attractions opened their doors at 10:00. Very positive of our early arrival was the fact that there wasn't a lot of people in the park, so we could do a lot of attractions without having to wait for more than a quarter, only for the Space Mountain we took a "Fast Pass", we took the Pass at 12:00, we went to see a 3D movie and between 13:00 and 13:30 we entered without having to stand in the line.
arriving at Eurodisney, yeah!
Than we're looking for place to eat, fortunately for us, one of our friends, Jo, is here for the 17th time and he knows where to go. After dinner we have a walk and see that a lot of people did arrive at the park, we see waiting lines at every attraction from 45 to 120 minutes. At first I was very pissed off to stand up so early in the morning but understands now better why and I'm very happy of it too. Than we went back to the hotel for a little rest., after a well-doing rest, we arrived just in time round 17:00 to see 'The Parade'
It's a magical moment cause, you see yourself back in the past, when you were a child and watching those fabulous films. When the parade stopped, we took a tour in the shops, where you can find very nice but also expensive gadgets. Then we took place at the trainstations, we had to wait for about an hour, but it was a very plesant trip around the park.
brrr

At the end of the trip, it's already 20:00 and our stomachs are beginning to ask for food :), our friend told us to go to "Annettes" but there is a very long waiting line and because we'd just come from the train where we had too wait so long, we decided to go further on.
Not a very good decision because all restaurant are full of people, so we went back to Stephanies and waited again untill it was our time.
After dinner and returning to our hotel, we had to book breakfast for the next morning, our friend asked us, if 7:00 was ok? I said, NO WAY!!!
With such an exhausting day, I wanted to rest a little bit but the rest of the group found this hour ok, grrrrrr.
Then we went to our rooms for again a very short rest
fountains
fountains
ZOTTE JO!!!!
ZOTTE JO!!!!
BUZZ!!!
BUZZ!!!
sweet little chinese girl, she was…
sweet little chinese girl, she wa…
bling bling