Prague Trip - 2008 - Day Two

Prague Travel Blog

Since I am here on a business trip, I should layout how this was supposed to work. We are paid to travel into the country, in this case, two days. I pushed it up a day so I could see the city. However, our client had padded our trip with a day to settle in, plus three days to load our show into place before the two days of meeting, followed by a travel day after to leave Prague. It turns out, we could have set the meeting in a day and a half, but the ballroom wasn't ready. So in reality I came here for 7 days to work, but actually only worked three and a half days. Funniest part is I got paid for 7 days. I love my job. Paid money to see Prague!

We again spent this day wandering the city. Steve and my style when we hit a city like this is to never follow a map or have any game plan other than a handful of epic things to see. We want the wandering side of the adventure. So for this one we knew we wanted to see Prague Castle, the Old Town Square, St Charles Bridge, etc. We jumped on the metro to one and then just wandered the streets until we would find another. Some of our alley and store shots are our favorites. Plus, this way we can find groovy pubs, shops and restaraunts. I could get lost in this city a hundred times over and not make the same path or see the same things, each wandering is such an experience.
RobtheTraveler says:
Suffering on behalf of my LA Crew. I know, I know, I will take the bullet for you girls anytime.
Posted on: May 17, 2008
pvtjoy says:
Life must be rough! (pouty lip) :(
Posted on: May 16, 2008
jenn79 says:
Awesome!! =) But hopefully you come back with some favorite things to show us when we all do the "Imperial Cities Tour" or whatever!! =)
Posted on: May 16, 2008