TOO MUCH HAPPY PEOPLE FLYING TO VEGAS AT 6AM!!!!

Kansas City Travel Blog

2-3HR SLEEP....

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ANOTHER DAY OF NO HANGOVER………………..

I had to change my clothes and pack quickly to catch my flight back to VEGAS.  In the same  Erin was telling me my night. The night that I don’t remember, I was mad at myself that I was yelling at Erin that she took my phone away from me so I could not txt. UGH what a night. I don’t even remember going home.

However, I had a good time in the city of fountains; next to Italy it has the most. I enjoyed my brief time in KC. It is so much fun as far as the night scene was concerned.

I would like to thank MARK and JAMES for organizing the meetup. The Friday and Saturday events have been enjoyable. As you know, my most memorable part of the meetup is going on stage at HOWLING AT THE MOON.  Thank you also for providing the transportation from the airport and hotel.

Special thanks to my GENERAL SIR JAMES for the taking care of me as far as shelter, transportation, and GOOSE!!!!!!!!! you are a true friend. I can always relay on you. That is why you are my GENERAL.  I LOVE YOU MUCHLY :D

RJ and I were not surprised the 6am flight to VEGAS was loud and rowdy. The 3 seating in front of us was already buzzed front the beers and such. RJ and I just slept the whole way. I passed out on his shoulder.  We are not looking forward to the DRY 100+ DEGREEE weather of VEGAS………..

We were so sad to see James leave and Erin walked to her gate. I will miss half of my VEGAS CORE CREW or 1/3 of the SSC. I don’t know I next time I will see Will. I know I will see Erin next month.  Sal and RJ I will see anytime. I won’t see James until October for out RAMS/COWBOYS football game. I won’t see Harriet until in August in AZ.  Mark at the SF MEETUP in August.

Who knows with the MIDWEST TBs, I hope to cross paths with all of them in the future. Some of you I did not spend time with. I will the next time I see you all. I was all good to meet you and I will message you all individually.

I DISCOVERED MARK HAS BEEN TO "10" MEETUPS. HE WOULD BE THE "TB MEETUP KING" OF THE WORLD. HE HAS BEEN TO ABOUT 3 ABROAD MEETUPS....RIGHT MARK?!?!?!? HELP ME OUT HERE!!!! :P

7 MEETUPS DOWN…..3 MORE TO GO.....NEXT IS VEGAS MEETUP SEPT. 13, 2008

BLOGS I KNOW OF................

JAMES

SHAWN

MARK

WILL

pearcetoyou says:
So glad you could come, my Queen!!!
See you in October!
Posted on: Jul 10, 2008
Africancrab says:
Great blog as always dearie, I'm still trying to figure out how you do it, but only you can do it like you do.
Posted on: Jul 10, 2008
travelman727 says:
As always, a great blog! You're right, Mel - so far 10 meetups in 4 countries. See you soon in San Francisco :-D
Posted on: Jun 26, 2008