YOU WANT TO LOSE $300 OF OUR BUSINESS!??!?!

Irvine Travel Blog

ME AGAIN :)

WOW WHAT A CRAZY NIGHT AND NO HANGOVER……YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This must be a party hotel. we were woken up by a HARD KNOCK ON THE DOOR yelling “ SECURITY!!!!!” and with a mix of giggles. We were all WTF?!?!?!? Is going on. We can hear the laughing and yelling out side. We knew it was a prank or they went to the wrong room. However, that did not make me jump out of my bed. I don’t remember if any of the girls got up and looked outside and checked out. I just stayed in bed. ERIN could not go back to bed after that. NOT ME I WENT BACK TO BED. That was funny though

I slept like a log. I got up at 8:30am. I beelined to my laptop. Everybody else to passed out. I was giggling at my photos under the blanket.  I could not wait to upload them.  slowly all of us girls got up and got ready to grab some breakfast down stairs at the lobby.

LUSH!!!!

WOW I was impressed when I walked in. there was a waffle making station and a full on breakfast buffet with eggs, sausage, pancakes, bread, oatmeal, donuts, cereal and RICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! That Is a first, I guess they have plenty of asian guests.

We talked about our plan for the day. I was out of it this morning.  I wanted to sleep more.  Angel planned out our day today. Since I did not plan a “post” meetup, it’s normally something laid back.

We plan just to have sushi, hanging out at DAVD AND BUSTERS and hang out to around the beach area. I have never been to DAVE AND BUSTERS. I have hear of it but never been inside of it. it will be fun. No set thing. Some of us were looking forward to sushi. We all got ready. We corralled some of the TBs that we invited to come.

CIRCLE PIC OUTSIDE
We invited others like Nancy, Dmitry, Tim and Jenn to come join us.  Us  girls went back to our room. Got ready, packed, took more photos of after shots of what the room looks like after 5 girls has destroyed it. HAHAHAHAHA.

I was craving for sushi badly. I am looking forward it. this will be the first time I will be going to the IRVINE SPECTURM…….

GOOD GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! This place is huge.  I like the outdoor mall themed.  I do need some new tops and a dress when Jillian comes down for vegas this weekend.  If I have time for that.

Tracy, Sebastian and me were the first ones there. Sebastian is such a good sport he wore his “pink TB award” shirt AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! AWWWWWW he is like Will (will_clemons).

GO GO GO GO!!!!
  Angel reserved a table of 11 at maki maki. Erin and Angel did a great review on this that I was looking forward to it.  us three took some photos near the fountain while we waited and then walked around until the rest came and our table was not ready yet.

Then the rest of the group arrived. We all sat outside in the patio. Some of us wanted to do “all-u-can eat” sushi  and some did not want sushi…some of us are not sushi lovers….i don’t want to mention names or anything……………HAHAHAHA.

The waitress asked if we wanted “all-u-can-eat” sushi  or  just entree, some yes some no. she was explaining that we could not do that. It’s either ONE or the other. We were like WHAT HUH?!?!?!?! We wanted to speak to the manager.  All of us were already hungry and cranky.

MY FAVE PIC OF JULZ AND ERIN :)
Angel and I were complaining about their policy. We asked if we can have separate checks or separate the group. Angel and I kept repeating to her that is poor business to have that policy and that maki maki will be losing about $300 if we got up and left. They don’t want a big group to have a mixed menu and fear we were going to share sushi with the “NON ALL U CAN EATERS” even though it also has non sushi items. The manager did not want to negotiate.  I got fed up and said  â€śOK LETS GET OUT OF HERE”.

OMG that was the first time I have ever walked out of a restaurant. MAKI MAKI you are definitely on my SHIT LIST. we txted Charles and Kathryn  letting them know that we are eating at the YARD HOUSE instead. GOOD GOD!!!  I was looking forward to sushi. That is what you get when you have feisty, hungry and cranky girls.

Since I did not have sushi, I ordered the seared ahi tuna sandwich extra rare.

JUMP UP, JUMP UP AND DOWN!!!!
 We all took more photos and discussed that we will be going to a party boat. Well, more like an electric boat and we get to steer it. well, Erin volunteered Jamie to steered the boat HAHAHAHAHA.  There were 11 of us which makes it $9 per person. YUP I HATE LIVING IN VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After eating at the YARD HOUSE, they all went to DAVE AND BUSTER’S while I went to this one store to look at a dress and some tops for this weekend. I like this outdoor mall. Unfortuneatly , a handful of my fave stores are here, BEBE, BEBE SPORT etc… WALK AWAY MELANIE WALK AWAY…RUN IF NEED BE. HAHAHAHAHA.

After 30mins I walk out empty handed :(  no size for me. I walked back to the others at DAVE AND BUSTERS.  It was a CHUCK E. CHEESE for adults.

ALL THESE TICKETS AND YOU GET 2 ERASERS :P
I would like to try their food one day. I love arcades.  However, the prizes are better. I was more worthwhile to redeem your tickets.

After hours of playing basket ball hoops, skeet balls, and wheel of fortune games, It was time to redeem the plastic bucket of tickets.  We all plan to get Sebastian a souvenir to take back home to Germany.  Wow the prizes are definitely worth it. We got a total of about 2000. We can pretty much get anything.  Hmm that inflatable hammer is a good prize HAHAHAHA. There were sot glasses, glasses, mugs, t-shirts, pillows, beach towels, back packs, candy. Hats, and even PSP games.

We ended up getting Sebastian a bear with a D&B logo sweatershirt and we plan to sign the bear. The extra point can be carried over next time.

OUT OF CONTROL
 it was getting late and I sun was almost setting. We had a hour to go on our “TB MINI PARTY BOAT”. We all caravan to Newport beach……………..

THE "11" WHO CAME............

ME

skosch says:
Oliver Charles says hi!
Posted on: Jun 11, 2008
yekcoh says:
i am jelous i did not make it
Posted on: Jun 10, 2008
Jelly says:
I'm so mad at Maki Maki!!! And funny u ordered the same thing!! And I said the same thing on my blog about still wanting fish!! haha
Posted on: Jun 10, 2008
JUMP UP, JUMP UP AND DOWN!!!!
ALL THESE TICKETS AND YOU GET 2 ER…
ALL THESE TICKETS AND YOU GET 2 E…
ME :)