A nother day in Antwerp!

Antwerp Travel Blog

Day three....in Antwerp!

This time I woke up with Daniel, Devika, Anna and me in the same room....I,m glad they had a place to stay and Devika had to leave urlie because she had to go to the hostel were people from the hostel were waiting for her! She had to get her baggs and Daniel came with her! Daniel left that morning back home with his car and Devika came back, because she could drive back with someone from Uden, Edjuuuuh! Anna and me went for breakfast again with Joost! Later on we went for a drink somewere and we went with a couple for some BElgium wafels.... We can missed that... Belgium is al about frietekes, Belguim Bonbons and wafels....... oooooooh....hmmmmm... THe wafels were sticky and Ratu was playing with it....haha... You can not eat it the right way.

Aaaaaaaah, Me with Pieter!
.. haha.... Later on we met Sylvie and her crue again.... And offcourse it was drinking again, it was also very hot weather so it,s very importent!

The Carneval/ kermis!

We went to the Kermis later on with Ratu, Alex, Anna, James, Ashish, Kim, Joost, Pieter, Sylvie... I don,t think I forgot someone! A few  went for the boxingcars, what ever you call it.... haha... Pieter went shoting some pingpongs and he was realy good in it... whoooo.... I got a litle fluffy thing and gave it to me... it was sooo sweet of him! Later on we went all from a waterboot thing in two groups! I went with Sylvie and James and it was realy fun... Something to cool down a litle, because I got wet, but not that much! We also did some other things and Ashish and Ratu went in a Bungy thing ball that went high very fast and go around.

..... It was crazyand looked cool. Later on I went in it with Pieter and it was in the first place a litle scary, but I was realy exited to do it and it was sooo much fun.... Afther that we went for some drink...... Yes and again and again... Later on Sylvie and I went back for a while and Sylvie wanted to pull robs.... She had a fluffy cow and gave it to me..... It was soooo sweet of her....She got also on from Pieter that day... That was realy sweet of him! We had to go back to the group... During that time we had to say goodbye to Ratu.... The crazy happy and funny guy!

Pieters Casle!

Afther the Carnaval we took the train and at a stop we said goodbye to Alex, the great and best camera guy! We went to Pieters house with the rest of the group.

Whooooo!
.... We wached a movie there and we had some pizza,s and we talked some more! IT was realy fun and Pieter was very sweet, because he had open his house for a group of people! See for more information a review from Ratu... That is realy a funny one! Here is the link! http://www.travbuddy.com/Kornifaligs-Castle-v193361... Around 11PM Anna and I went home with Joost who stayed in the same hostel... We had to say goodbye again.... to the rest of the group..... I had sooo much fun with everybody during my stay in Antwerp.... Afther we took the tram we went for our Yes....... our last drink at the Teras...... We went later on back to the hostel and went to bed! We said goodbye to Joost and I he left urlie the next day!

pearcetoyou says:
Wendy, we had such a fun time on Sunday!!!
Posted on: May 16, 2008
Aaaaah.... Anna!
Aaaaah.... Anna!
Offcourse.... The Belgium Wafels!
Offcourse.... The Belgium Wafels!
My Room in the Hostel....
My Room in the Hostel....
Were and our hats... heyhey!
Were and our hats... heyhey!
Antwerp