My last last Day in Antwerp! I love Antwerp!

Antwerp Travel Blog

The last morning in the hostel and moments in Antwerp!

We spent the last night in the hostel and we woke up urlie again.... Joost was gone already but left a sweet note for us! During that breakfast we talked with a few from Brazil....It was realy interessthing, because during 'Queensday' TB members had a plan to organize a meet-up in februari during the Rio Janero Carnafal... I,m thinking of it, but stil not sure because my Africatrip this november! I realy love to go there! Anna and I went for the tourisch jobs and bought some tourisch things, like a magneet on the fridge.... both Anna and I thing... I could not leave this beautiful city with out Belgium Bonbons for my mother for mothersday and for myself offcourse heyhey!

We both had to go in the same train and we left at 1PM.... I want to go for icecreame with Anna, but there was no electra! She got out the first stop and my stop was in Rotterdam.... There started my travelproblems.....The NS had problems again.... OOOOOOOOOH NOOOOOOO... I had traffics prolems also during my meet-up in Dusseldorf.... I had to go to Gouda........ Yes..... The place of cheese....... FRom gouda I had to go to Amersfoort and in Zwolle I had to swich over to a nother coupe.... The one to Leeuwarden was not there! YES... I had to go in 4 different trains and came home around 6PM.....I was glad I was 30 minutes later home, but hate to swich all the time! Normaly The train in Rotterdam will go to Leeuwarden in a few stops... in the same train....

I want to Thank Sylvie for organizing this! Sweety, You are the best and you did a great job... I will be back for sure! I want to thank Pieter also for his help and making this great and unforgettable.....I,m glad I did it and I did enjoyed it in Antwerp and it,s realy a beautiful place to vised! I want to thank Anna for charing a room with me etc... It was great having you around girly! For all the others who were in Antwerp... Thank you for the wonderful time out here!

Antwerp