Last Day...Boring...

Niagara Falls Travel Blog

Friday

And apparently my uncle left the van keys in our room last night, and woke us up this morning!, so I shoulda went for a ride with them to Toronto, because their real fun people to be around..Because I ended up not being able to go back to sleep...and I really wanted to see the CN tower, and shop and explore Toronto! So got ready, had breakfast at Denny‚Äôs, we went on this simulated rollercoaster, went exploring, souvenir shopping. Other than the falls, Niagara was kinda boring after the fun people left...we shoulda spent the day in Toronto, and stayed at a hotel there too, so we didn't have to wake up early for the airport the next day... I also wouldn't have minded going to go Buffalo, New York to shop, but the taxi cost to much, so that sucked lol.  But one plus about this day, was I actually walked up to the falls, to get a closer look, and take some pictures, of course I only got 2 good pictures and a short video clip before my camera died! lol.  Tried to sleep,  but couldn't because I didn't want to leave! It wasn't a long sleep either, only a couple hours, because I had to be up early, to get into Toronto.  A regret I have is not seeing Toronto or Buffalo.  Don't you just hate it when your actually in the city/ or right by a place, but you don't get to look around or do anything! Soo close yet far away... Bugs me! lol  Oh well, someday I'll get back!

Niagara Falls