Exploring

Niagara Falls Travel Blog

Wednesday

We got up and ready, had breakfast at the Golden Griddle, and went shopping at some outlet malls in St.Catherines I think... There were stores like Guess, Urban Planet, Urban Behaviour, etc...Me, and Sherd or Julie had to ride in the trunk of the van! lol, because Julie's mom and Bob wanted to come along. We went on a lovely family outing to the liquor store and the beer store lol Sherd and John got ID'd which is funny because they are both way older than 19! lol we went to get groceries because eating out was soo exspensive! like $4 for a coke! come on lol And at the grocery store they had milk in bags which I thought was weird lol Then me and my grandma went exploring, and went right up to the falls, looked at the Coke store, The Hershey store/factory, bought a huge $5 chocolate bar, and eating one piece felt like you ate a whole bar! yum! Hah, then me, my grandma, and Uncle Ed went to eat at Planet Hollywood, it was pretty good. We took a different route back to our hotel we were walking and this guy was punching a shed and he like  broke it ,came running at us, then went running, screaming, into the street, and almost got ran over by a car!

Hershey! yum!