The Big Day!

Niagara Falls Travel Blog

Thursday

The Big Day! Thursday had to be the funnest (if that's a word) day of the whole trip. Got up and ready as per usual, had breakfast at Golden Griddle. Then got ready for the wedding, and went in a limo to go to the church, had the wedding, and went to a place near or in Niagara-On-The Lake... to take pics outside brr!Then we went to some place to have the supper,it was a huge supper,the best part was the strawberry cheesecake! Then we got dressed up, I mean down, and went to Boston Pizza to basically drink hah.And since I wasn't 19 I couldn't have a drink, so I had a Strawberry Margarita minus the alcohol, and just tried everyone else’s drinks. It was a fun time, lots of insider jokes, laughed the most I have in my whole life! Then I was getting ready to go to bed, and John, Sherd, Gord, ask us to come to their room for a drink, so me and my mom go over. John said he would marry me? wtf lol.So it was a pretty great time their too! Stayed till about 5am, and they all had to get up at 7 to get ready for their flight, but they ended up getting up at 9am instead! Uh oh gonna be late.

My uncle & aunt