Lago Dos Bocas in Utuado

Utuado Travel Blog

Me again
On our way to Rincon we decided to do some exploring along the way. One of our stops was Utuado and the lakes there. Lagos Dos Bocas! Driving here was just as much fun as enjoying the view. The streets through the mountains of Utuado were pretty narrow and had many turns. But once you get down to the lake you forget all about that. Half way down to the lake we stopped to snap a few pictures of the view. We even got to take a shot of the whole group which was nice. Once we arrived at the parking lot for the ferrys we noticed that unfortunately all the restaurants were closed during the week.  Otherwise we would have enjoyed staying here a little longer and have a nice lunch.
Lago dos Bocas
The ferry boats take you around the lake to different restaurant locations. I can imagine that this place is hoping on weekends when they are all open. We took a bunch of pictures as you can tell. Anyways, we had to get back on the road. So much more to see so little time. haha  On the way back to the main highway we drove up a side street to a scenic point to enjoy the view over the mountains. I'm pretty sure that half way up at a small parking lot we were suppose to leave the car and start hiking but Enid just used the powers of her Jeep and drove all the way up to the top. Nice view of the mountains AND the beach. Not a lot of places can offer that! Very nice, but now we were getting hungry-er. So we headed back to the main highway and towards Quebradillas. Enid already knew where we were going to go for lunch. Another Enid insider as I like to call them now. No usual tourist stuff when you hang out with her! I love it! She should get paid for doing this!
Me
Que?
Que?
The ferry boats
The ferry boats
Now thats my kind of house
Now that's my kind of house
The view