And it begins....

Toronto Travel Blog

My friend Gillian and I decided to book a flight to Moncton about 2 months ago.  Westjet was having a one-day sale, so we just went for it.  Gotta love last minute stuff and booking flights without planning anything.  I love it!

Today the rental car has been booked in Moncton, the hotel for the one night has been booked.  So that means we are set for our adventure.

Our flight leaves at 8pm on Westjet from Toronto to Moncton.  I can't wait to arrive.  I have never been anywhere in Canada and can't wait to experience the Canadian Culture.  My friend Gillian came over last night and we discussed our plans of what we want to see.  So we are kind of mapping out where we want to go but also don't want to be on a time limit.

Our first stop on Saturday morning is the Hopewell Rocks in New Brunswick.  From there we will be crossing the Confederation Bridge into PEI and from there, we are just jumping on a highway and letting it take us to wherever it leads!  We don't have anything else booked and wherever we land in PEI, that's where we'll be staying in a B&B.

Tonight I'll be picking up a carry-on luggage case since I don't have one of my own.  I'm not packing much either as noone will be dressy over there in the restaurants or pubs.  My mouth has already started watering over the Lobster, can't wait to have some real seafood and not this frozen crap in the supermarkets!

Can't wait to get out of this city on Friday and head to the Celtic lands of the East Coast!

photo by: yasuyo