Visit to friends

St Leonards-on-sea Travel Blog

Sam and Ezri-May on the slide

Well we are off again to our friends the bakers.  It is always nice to go and see them and I am not just saying that because they live above the shop - all those cakes and bread!!!

Today we set off to visit them after I have been to church and arrive about 2.30pm.

Claire is cooking a fab roast chicken dinner for us all and we catch up on allthat has happened since we last spoke!!  Today the children, thier 3 boys (Thomas, Nicholas and Oliver), Sam, Micheal and Pete play on the Wii. They even get me to have ago, but I am useless at racinig games so decide that it is not a good idea!! Ezri-May, Claire and I just enjoy a few moments without the boys.

As you can imagine with 9 of us in a flat above a shop it is pretty manic, but somehow we manage.

After the roast dinner, we head to the park - this is to try and wear the children out!!!! Doesn't really do the job but they all have fun. Even Ezri-May enjoys her go on the swing!

Back at the flat children get ready for bed and us grown ups have a drink!  Micheal decides that he will do the baking he needs to do for the next day, starting at 9pm and then he will go to sleep ready for the next day Pete offers his help. So with children in bed Pete and Michael go down stairs to bake while Claire and I watch tele.  Although the tv watching doesn't last long as we are both tired so have an early night.

yheleen says: