Pag Travel Blog

 › entry 15 of 32 › view all entries

Finally we have arrived to what we have been told is the summer party island. Even though we were 1 week too early... we had a great time. Our first night which seems to be a ritual, we went to watch the football game.. suprise! The Croatians beat the Germans! We got some sweet Croatia gear for free! As Stef was attempting our steal for a bigger size, she met these Germans with their faces hidden because thez had just been defeated! hehe... just kidding! They were decked out in Croatia gear as well ironically. We spent the night with these 4 guys and decided to go Wakeboarding with them in the morning. We planned to meet at 2 p.m where they came to get us from our apartment. They drove us about 10 km outside of the main center to this separate lake where we could wakeboard.

Stef and I were SO nervous since it was our first time and wasnt the Germans first time, but WE DID OF COURSE! We went for 2 hours, and there was no one else wakeboarding but us 6. Suprisingly enough, this sport was a challenge for Stef and I. We were wakeboarding for 2 hours, and everytime we fell we got picked up by this grouchy boatman. We had the BEST TIME, and our bodies are now feeling it! After, Stef and I were SO COLD, her lips completely blue since the weather wasnt that hot that day, that the Germans prepared a hot bubble bath while they made us a steak, porkchops, and sausage dinner.... MMMMM! We brought the dessert and salad! After dinner, Robert and Jenn played some volleyball outside and played some Looping Louis (a german game we found to be VERY FUN)!!!!!!!!! Later that evening we hit the club, dancing and partying.
Twas a great day! The next day was rainy so we didnt do too much and chilled in our apartment most of the day. Played some beach volleyball and made a tuna melt and soup dinner which was exactly what we needed (felt like home). Around midnight, we went to the club and met the Germans. On the way to the club, we met these Aussie guys staying next to us in our apartment and played some A-hole (card game) and brought them with us. This was a great night, we partied till 4 in the morning, and grabbed some delicious kebabs after the bar. Our catermaran was leaving at 9 in the morning, and we woke up 20 mins before it was leaving without having packed yet. Let me tell you, it was quite the mad dash to the dock! BUT... we made it!!!!! with 2 mins to spare!

A long day of travelling to Ljubljana ahead!

Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!
photo by: tirsomaldonado