A hell of a night

Honolulu Travel Blog

So I failed my math class today and with everything else going on I needed to blow off some steam.  Last month to the day I found this little country bar called Nashville Waikiki since its just a block over from where I lived I headed there just in time for happy hour.  I ordered a beer and watched the bartender play Nintendo wii bowling with another person in the bar and then another customer came in and started palying darts she asked if I was going to stay for the dance lessons so I said sure right after I finished my Whiskey and ordered another beer.  I tried the dance lessons my hair got caught up in th fan and that about did it for me most embarassing momnet of the night right there.  I sat down at the poker table which mysteriously appeared and blacked black jack for awhile till I need another beer.  Then I walked by a nice women selling roses and I thought it would be nice to buy roses im memory of my buddies so I did and then bought another beer.  As I was buying another beer I bought 2 drinkson behalf of my buddies and told the bartender to pick 2 people and tell them this drink was from one of my two freinds so she did and then I needed another beer.  So I got to the bar about 630pm and left about 3am I spent alot of money but at least I had a good time in fact i went there to forget about my math test I had just failed and I did untill I checked out my account balance lol!
photo by: crystalware