Waikiki Aqaurium

Honolulu Travel Blog

Jelly fish
I was thinking about going to the movies untill I learned about the aquarium.  So I grabbed my camera and walked down a little ways past the zoo and near the war memorial and found the aqaurium.  After paying my admission they gave me this little wand I quess it tells you about the exhibit you are visiting but I just gave it back to them holding  cane in one hand and trying to take pictures with the other while trying to hold the wand thingy was not working for me. I stuck to reading the signs and taking pictures of the one I thought were interesting or important.  It was a nice aqaurium it was small though I was hoping for bigger.  I walked slowly looking through all the tanks and reading all the signs and of course taking pictures.

There were some of some jelly fish that came out cool looking and the octo pus came out good too for not being able to use my flash.
lobstah
  I was looking forward to the monk seal exhibit only to get there and find just one.  Im not sure if there were more and they just wernt outside or what but the one that was there seemed to like showing off he would swim by then jump on a rock then jump off back in the water disapear and then repeat thw hwole thing.  The coral reef display was nice they had a giant clam there that looked like it could eat small animals lol!  Then after that the pathway brings you around to right were you started like I said it was a small aqaurium but a nice one they had a lot of interesting things in there and again I took like another 200 pictures of everything in the Aqaurium.
Sea horse