Picking up the Pace

Honolulu Travel Blog

On July 1st I have officially been in Hawaii 2 months.  I fianlly moved into an apartment on June 30th and the good news is I have plenty of hotel reviews.  The down side is I have limited acess to computers untill mine gets to me in the mail whenever that is.  So I cant uplaod pictures or spend my spare time on travbuddy like I used to back home.  I have 3 clasess not and as soon as one ends I start which is in just a couple weeks I have about 2 weeks or so untill I picke up like five new classes.  Im taking Japonees, spanish 2, Math, My travel course and a few others so My schedual will be packed doesnt leave a whole lot of time for traveling one would think but the good part of my travel program is you actually have to travel.  In this case I have to scope out tourist attractions or things of that nature go to them learn about them and write about them and report back to class.  So more reviews, pictures, and blogs will be on the way starting in the fall.  I also submitted my resume to a resort in the area so Im keeping my fingers crossed.
Honolulu