Motor to Windy

Chicago Travel Blog

my sister's cat, Honey

It was time to leave Detroit. I had to pack up, and grab a quick breakfast at the hotel. Then went to the spot where I was suppose to board a bus to Chicago, and my first time with Megabus.

Megabus is different, as they don't have any bus stations like Greyhound. Instead, it is some spot on the street to pick people up, and tickets could only be bought online. But they are a much cheaper alternative to Greyhound.

The bus arrived, and I hopped on. It was a double decker bus. The ride would take about 5 hours, with one break along the way. But it was much better than Greyhound, as the difference is noticeable when really thinking about it.

I arrived into Chicago, and meet up with my sister and her boyfriend, and we would hang out for the rest of the day.

We went to Chinatown for some dim sum. It was the first time I ever had it, and was good. Then just hung out at her place. We later went to the movie theater, to watch the 4th Indiana Jones movie. I thought it was barely watchable, but the other two did not like it at all.

I considered catching one of the Windy Series game, but it was way too expensive on StubHub. So I passed, as I spent the day, taking it easy. And I did get to see my sister's cat, Honey.

my sisters cat, Honey