Bike Tours

San Francisco Travel Blog

A good thing to do when you are in San Francisco is to rent a bike and do a tour... Well thats what people say. I say BE CAREFUL!!! Today I rented some bikes with my friends and we planned to bike to Golden Gate bridge and the to golden gate park. I have to remark that I was the only girl, and havent done sport for ages. Well everything was nice until we reached the bridge, but then San Francisco showed its real face... Hills hills hills... there was nothing else but krawling up the steepest hills, just to drive back down afterwards and then climb them again. Hours later we reached the golden gate park and I wasnt only red like a tomato, I also couldnt feel my backside anymore. Unfortunately I could still feel my legs...
Well tomorrow well be heading back north to wine country to visit some vinyards and the we'll visit the redwoods (were renting a minivan for four days)
Hope that works out properly, but I really looking forward to it... its a little adventure *hehe*
The plan is that we all sleep in the car (two guys and me) so hopefully there is enough space in the van (havent seen it jet). If not, this is going to be a pretty much sleepless adventure!
Will be back in two weeks or so! (doing the canyons tour afterwards)