An interesting day!

Adelaide Travel Blog

Koala in a tree

Well this morning Andrew and I went to pick up the Public Address System that we ordered earlier this week. We will need this for weddings etc now that we are both Civil Marriage Celebrants.

We came home and I went out again to do the mundane household shopping!

Upon returning home and putting the shopping away, it was time to take our 2 boarders and drop them off at a wedding. Andrew and I decided to go for a drive. It was about 4pm.  We were driving through the back streets of a suburb south of Adelaide when we saw a lovely old dog at the side of the road. Nothing too unusual or interesting. When we turned the next corner, I thought that there was a big grey cat sitting at the base of a tree. I was wrong! It was a Koala!  Unfortunately by the time I got out of the car the Koala had scampered up the tree and was happily munching on the leaves.  I took some photos but they were not a clear shot of the Koala.

We then drove down to the beach to have dinner at the hotel. It was good, the weather is great.

Now we are at home and are waiting for a phone call from our boarders to pick them up at "who ever knows what time"!  Wonder how many drinks they have had!

Sitting waiting for our meal
Sitting waiting for our meal
A wedding party
A wedding party
Wedding party
Wedding party
The sea
The sea
My Meditteranian Roast Vegetables…
My 'Meditteranian Roast Vegetable…
Adelaide