To the airport again!

Adelaide Travel Blog

After taking Sue and Jim to the airport yesterday, which turned out to be the wrong day! we took them back again today, the right day!

As it is 6am on Sunday morning, Andrew and I decided to go to the Torrens Island Market which is only open on Sunday 6am til 1pm. We arrived at about 6.30am. It is a bit hard to see the fruit and vegetables properly as it is still dark. However, by the time we had browsed and checked out some prices it was just light enough to see. We stocked up on fruit and veg and then smelt the fresh baked bread!  That stall was still setting up so we put our shopping in the car and then went back to buy fresh bread.

Then we went over to the fresh fish area. Although we didn't buy any fish, I watched the pelicans waiting for the fish scraps and watched the dolphins frolicking. Unfortunately I couldn't get any photoes of the dolphins.  If for no other reason, this morning was worth it just to see the dolphins. No matter how often I see them I still just love watching them.

Daylight was breaking and the markets were starting to get busier.  Although there was already a van selling hot coffee, another van had just turned up to sell hot food.

It was a good morning. The shopping done, it was time to go.  As we were driving away from the area we saw an area of the water that was covered with fog and just some rocks sticking out.  It looked beautiful.  I tried to take some photoes but they didn't turn out very well.

Adelaide Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
Fresh Vegetables and Seafood
This morning we were up early to drop people off at the airport so we decided to go to the market on our way home. We were there by 6.30am so it was … read entire review
Adelaide