Funny story!!!!!

Adelaide Travel Blog

Well this morning Andrew and I got up at 4am to take our visitors, Sue and Jim to the airport.

Their flight to Melbourne was to leave at 6.50am and then a flight from Melbourne at 1pm to Bangkok.

Andrew and I just dropped them off at the front of the departure building and then went home via a couple of places.

We decided to go back to bed for a little while, but it wasn't long before our doorbell rang.

We wondered who was visiting at this early hour!  I answered the door to see my daughter Sarah there.

Sarah said, "We have brought them back!"

Apparently after we left Sue and Jim at the airport, they went through the check in process. Only problem is, they are a day early!!!

Feeling very foolish, they had to decide what to do. They considered staying in a hotel just so that they would not have to tell anyone what they had done.

They knew I didn't have my phone with me and they didn't have Andrew's number so they decided to phone Sarah (who is to be their daughter in law) and their son Rick.

Sarah and Rick drove them back to our house as this is where they have been staying.

We have laughed about it all day!  We will try again tommorrow!

Dates and times have been checked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reikunboy says: