Another Day in Paradise

Boracay Travel Blog

Our gang

Due to so much intoxication, fatigue, and sleep deprivation, all of us over slept. It was already 10 am but we were still enjoying the comfort of our beds. We knew it was already late, so even if we wanted to sleep more, we had to get up and be ready for that day’s activities. Three of my friends were about to leave that day so we just wanted to make the most of their remaining time in the island.

We all got set quickly just so we can leave the villa as soon as possible. D’ Mall was our destination. My friends who were leaving that day had to buy souvenir items so we just let them shop. We parted ways at D’ Mall. After they were done shopping, they went back to the villa to get their belongings then headed to the port for the ride to the airport. We went to Crystal Sand to enjoy more of the summer sun. We just relaxed there. We sun bathed while chatting and taking pictures.

I'm gonna getcha!
There was a Frisbee competition that day but we just preferred to watch it while we were soaked in the cool waters of the beach.

It was a much relaxing day since we didn’t have much to do. We just spent the whole day doing nothing but sunbathing, swimming, and ‘camwhoring’ (picture taking). When it was already cool, I jogged the entire shore to see its daytime beauty. But I did not only see the beauty of nature, I was also amazed to see beautiful people around me.

We shopped for souvenirs before dinner. Then after our meal, we strolled around D’ Mall before leaving for the villa. After a few minutes, we went to the spot where our tricycle picked us up.  We only needed little time to get ready. Half of an hour was enough. We went back to the beach front for our last night of party.

Let's Party!
Yes, it was our last night in the island.

Since it was a Saturday, the beach front was jam-packed with party people. There was a party in one of the bars in Station 1 which was organized by a different local TV station. DJ Tiesto had a concert in Manila that night but, good heavens, it was webcasted in Boracay so we still got to enjoy his music the entire night. We also went to Guilly’s Bar which was just beside it. We had fun all night long. I drank so much. I danced until it was time to leave.

Our flight was scheduled at 6:30 so we had to be at the airport as early as 5:30 am. We left the bar at around 4 am then we went back to the villa to get our things. When we arrived at the port, the ticketing counter was still closed so we had to wait for a couple of minutes. When it opened, we immediately fell in line to get our tickets. After the 30-minute boat and 5-minute tricycle rides, we finally reached the airport.

It was time to say goodbye to Boracay.

Im gonna getcha!