Running with the Bulls and the Beach

San Sebastian Travel Blog

So I went to northern Spain - to the Basque region and decided that I should go to Pamplona to run with the bulls. I am happy I decided to go but I do not think I want to go through with it again. It is a HUGE party ALL night long and then the run is nice and early in the morning. I came from San Sebastian which is a couple of hours away and it was sorta last minute. I left my luggage with friends and headed down. Unfortunately there was nowhere to sleep...all the hotels were fully booked. Therefore I had to pull an all-nighter and then the running was nice and early in the morning. Regardless to say, it was an adrenaline rush but I didn't really enjoy all the drunk tourists.
Needless to say I was happy to return to San Sebastian. I love that city. It is absolutely stunning. Beautiful beaches and hills with an atmospheric medieval old town and a more modern town with neo-classical architecture.

Thanks to the beautiful beaches, it is a popular destination for surfers and tourists looking to relax on the water.

Booked everything - flights, hotels, city tours, transport, etc. directly from www.spaintours.biz.