EuropeItalyGenoa

Stop 1 = Genova

Genoa Travel Blog

This was our first destination on our backpacking adventure. We arrived from London and got here about 11pm at night. We had to get our lugguage and then catch the last bus from the airport to our hostel. The bus ride was great! See Genova at night and going along streets full of life that you wouldn't normally see...although my two friends I was with were scared because of the time of night - but I say live and let live! :)

Anyway, we got the stop of our hostel and all piled out wanting to see what our first hostel accommodation would look like. We'd only just got off the bus when one of my friends realised she'd left her bag, which contained her passport, money everything on the bus! OMG! She managed to run down the road and flag the bus driver...panic over! Needless to say she was more careful throughout the trip. The hostel was great and it was on some mountain which had great views. The people were so friendly which was great and put us right at ease for the rest of the trip.

In the picture we had got on a tram which took us up to (I think) the highest point in Genova, so we then wanted our picture taken :)

In the Aquarium of Genoa