YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO MELLEMEL8 & JILLIANJ'S NUPTIALS....

Venice Travel Blog

YOU READ IT CORRECTLY :P :P :P

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE WE SLEPT UNTIL 5AM!!!!!!. We all had about 4hrs. sleep. We all had to get ready to meetup with Wendy (travelngirl) at venice beach for lunch. GOOD GOD!!!! 5 GIRLS AND 2 BATHROOMS. It was actually not bad. We all synchronized it well. We all had to leave by 2pm. we were an hour late by whatever. WELCOME TO LA traffic!!!!!

We all of course had to take photos before leaving. We are looking HOT for the meetup. We took a bunch of picture GEEZ we have not been outside yet.  WHO CARES WE WERE LOOKING HOT!!!!!

We all jumped in the in Joy’s  bruiser. And of course we took more photos in the truck.

WHO'S WHO!?!?!? :P
I was taking random shots and shots with my camera phone. I send to the TBs who were supposed to come but who are losers and DIDN’T  HAHAHAHA :P :P :P

GOOD GOD!!!! LA TRAFFIC!!!!! this is what I don’t miss about living in LA. We made some detours to get out of the 110 and jump to the 10.

PHEW!!!!! We arrived. It was 3pm and perfect timing. We asked wendy to mee us at the sidewalk café on the venice beach. We just parked at the near the pier. OMG i am shocked the parking is $7 on a Saturday. WOW!!!!! GOOD GOD it’s hot. Its warmer here than VEGAS.

We still had about 2 blocks to walk until we reached the sidewalk café. While we were walking and driving, we saw the 2 places we were doing the meetup.  YES we planned this well.

I have not been here since last year on a week day.

SILLY
I went to have lunch ironically at the sidewalk café.  It’s nice to come here once in awhile. The parking sucks, some much tourists and the crowds. I needed new sunglasses. This is best place to buy sunglasses or a tattoo HAHAHAHA.

Joy get a call from Wendy that she is wearing a cowboy hat with blond pig tails and a red tank top. We spotted her immediately.

**************HUGS ALL AROUND**************

She reserved it for 8 but Jillian’s friends were running late.  It was perfect timing when we arrived. They seated us.  We sat near a cute baby and a VERY HOT DAD!!!!!!  DAMN HE IS HOT. Joy has the photo of it. WOOHOO!!!!  The mom is a SUPER MILF as well HAHAHAHAHA.

We all got acquainted with Wendy.

WENDY, JILLIAN, AND JULZ
She is one funny gal. She is loves Belize as much as I love the Galapagos Islands. She has been there 4-5 times.  I would love to go to Belize one day.  Erin ordered for me cuz I had to telling Tracy where we were at.  Of course we laughed and talked about TBs and what are the plans.

GOOD GOD!!!! We got our food and it was HUGE!!!! I don’t remember being this huge. However, the price is right. I looked at my omelet. GOOD GOD!!!! I think Jillian and I decided to skip dinner and have coldstone across the street.

Jillian’s friends showed up. Jillian just went outside while we waited for the bill. Jillian’s friends walked with us for a bit then left. We were planning to see them later anyway to possibly go clubbing. Afterwards we walked back to the meetup spot at C&O it was perfect timing again. It was already 4:30pm, we just went shopping.

THE HAPPY COUPLE :)
I found new pair of sunglasses. Joy bought a new top and a cowboy hat.  Then some guy told erin that he would like to poke her dot!!!!! HAHAHAHA  :P

WOOHOO OFF WE GO TO C&O………………….

OH GOOD GOD PEOPLE!!!!! Wouldn’t you all would like to know the “engagement” story. Well, if you ever run into either Jillian or me at the any meetup. We would gladly tell you the story.  Even our facebook is listed as "engaged", it has been a running JOKE between us  :P :P :P

THANKS FOR ALL THE CONGRTS TOO…..HAHAHAHAHA :P :P :P

mellemel8 says:
hahahah @ angel love you back :P
Jelly says:
No... I declined so she went w/ second best!!! hahaha
mellemel8 says:
HAHAHAHAHAH :P
HAHAHAHAHAH :P
Venice Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
SIT DOWN MEAL NEAR THE BEACH
Joy, Jillian, Julz, Erin, and i met up with Wendy(travelngirl) for lunch before the LA meetup. Since her hostel was in venice beach, might as well, m… read entire review
Venice