WAAAAAAH LEAVING LA :(

Claremont Travel Blog

EMOTIONAL VEGAS TBs :(

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WE DON’T WANT TO LEAVE LA!!!!!!!

GOOD GOD!!!!!! THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST MEETUPS. JOY, YOU ARE THE BEST. YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST TB ORGANZIERS…NEXT TO ME :P :P :P YOU ARE THE BEST HOSTESS. THANKS FOR HOUSING ME. DURNG ALLTHE DRAMA YOU PREVAILED.  LOVE YOU MUCHLY.

JENN, THANKS FOR PICKING THE C&O. EVEN THOUGH I DID NOT EAT OTHER WERE HAPPY WITH WHAT THEY ORDERED. YOU ROCK AS ALWAYS.

TRACY, YOU ARE SO HELPFUL. THANKS FOR BEING DRVING ME EVERYWHERE AND PUTTING UP WITH MY DRUNKENNESS.

NOT TO BE BIAS, BUT THE LA TBs ARE THE BEST. THEY ALL MAKE AN EFFORT TO GET TOGETHER AND SET UP MINI MEETUPS WITH TBs VISITING LA OR WITH EACH OTHER. THY SEE EACH OTHER AT LEAST 2-3 A WEEK.

FUNNY IT TOOK A TRAVEL SITE TO BRING UNIQUE AND GENUINE PEOPLE.

WE DON'T WANT TO LEAVE :(
I HAVE MET THE MOST FRIENDLY, LOVING, UNIQUE AND GENUINE PEOPLE HERE.

WOW 19 PEOPLE ARRIVED AT THE “PRE MEETUP” AND 32 ARRIVED AT THE “MEETUP”.  THIS IS GETTING BIGGER AND BETTER. IT IS ALL ABOUT THE PROMOTING AND EFFORT.

YOU JUST NEED TO HAVE THE TIME AND EFFORT TO START A MEETUP IN YOUR CITY. I HAVE ORGANIZED 2 AND 3 CO-ORGANIZED MEETUP.  IT IS HARD WORK, BUT SOMEBODY HAS TO DO IT.

I HAVE PLANS TO MOVE BACK TO LA BY NEXT YEAR HOPEFULLY. I AM MUCH HAPPIER IN LA. GRANTED THE TRAFFIC AND THE HUMID WEATHER, MISS THE BEACH, THE MOUNTAINS, AND THE LAKES.

I AM A CALI GIRL FOREVER………………..

alicegourmet says:
It's a wonderful weekend for me as well! Thanks for driving from Vegas to join our meetup. We miss you gals!
Posted on: May 20, 2008
PrissyT says:
plus, you will be much closer to your teams!
Posted on: May 20, 2008