HURRY UP AND BLOW IT ALREADY......

Monrovia Travel Blog

WHAT A LUCKY GUY :)

After Joy and Jillian dropped me off my mum’s house in Glendale, I charged up my laptop, my phone and digi camera battery.  I repacked my luggage. I had a a bunch of stuff that I did not bring home.  Geez I think i am taking more stuff home. I hope Melissa doesn’t kill me.

I took a nap before she picked me up. She picked me up at 4pm. we were getting gas then I txted Jillian and Jenn that we are on our way. Then Jillian replied with “here?”, which means joy’s house. I replied with a “GOOD GOD I WISH!!!.”  I got to thinking.  I waited until Melissa finish pumping gas.

I asked her if she wanted to stop by to say hi and bye. It was on the way too. She was hesitant to do it, cuz she knows we will end up staying for hours.

YUM ICE CREAM
HAHAHA that may be true, But we will TRY to be good.

I txted Jillian where are they. They were still at the same Mexican spot. I asked her to give me Joy’s addy. Add it to the GPS, it was a 15mins drive to Joy’s Melissa was so scared we were going to stay until 7pm or something.

They finally arrived, it was Will, Tracy, Jillian, Julz, and Joy in one car and Erin and Giovanni in her car. We all went inside to hang out for a bit. GOOD GOD TOOK MORE PHOTOS on Joy’s camera.

They all decided to have ice cream. I was like damn I wanted ice cream yesterday. Erin and Giovanni had to go. He still has his car in Marina Del Ray and Erin went to visit her parents.  We all said our GOOD BYES for the 3rd time.  we all jumped in the car.

Then Melissa was making a u-turn.

FINALLY WE GOT OUR ICE CREAM
She had a serious look in her face. I asked what she was thinking. Then I answered for her. You want to follow them huh?!!? She said uh huh!!! HAHAHAHAHA

We followed them. I told her not to close. They might suspect. We were laughing and giggling. After 10mins no txt no calls. HAHAHA they don’t know. We followed  them all the way through to baskin robbins.

As soon as we parked, I jumped out “HEY GUYS”. I scared the bejesus out of them.  We all hung out and had ice cream. Melissa and I shared a NO SUGAR ADDED CARAMEL TURTLE in a cup.  FINALLY!!!!! JILLIAN AND I HAD OUR ICE CREAM.

Melissa says they were addicting to hang out with. HAHAHA I told her the LA TBs are the best. Love them muchly.

After an hour of laughs and licking each other’s ice cream and more photos. HAHAHAHA. Melissa and I had to go. She had fresh produce in the car. We clocked our arrival in vegas at 9:30pm we left at 6pm.

WE FINALLY SAID OUR “GOOD BYES” AND WE REALLY MEAN IT THIS TIME. WE WON’T LOOK BACK……..

JillianJ says:
LOL AT MELISSA BECOMING A WITNESS TO BAD, BAD THINGS...
Melissa919 says:
I seemed to have almost the most fun this day! LOL! The unexpected time we got to see you. Oh heck, I had fun all weekend, what am I talking about! You guys turned me into a photographer at the house..and we won't say WHAT kind of photographer. =P
pvtjoy says:
LOVE my CA/VEGAS TBer's - my family!!!!!
OOOOO YEAH :P