WOO HOO LA TBs...HERE COMES THE VEGAS TBs.....BE AFRAID :P

Las Vegas Travel Blog

LOOK AT OUR "BIG ASS" SMILES

GOOD GOD!!!!!!! I have NOT packed yet. Melissa (melissa919) was going to pick me up at 2pm. it’s 11am and what am I doing!??!?! i am on travbuddy creating a “I LOVE TB MEETUPS” group.

I hate packing for the weekend. I can’t seem to find the clothes to wear. It is worst for me to pack for a few days than 2 weeks, especially, a road trip.

I like to be comfortable to the road. i wore a tank top and my favorite "airplane" pants. i love it's so comfy and airy. I should have bought more in marshalls. I WOULD CRY ONE DAY IF THESE GOT MESSED UP IN THE WASH OR WORST.....LOSE THEM!!!!

I still needed to print out the attendance list for the TB MEETUP, pack my electronics stuff, my water and green tea and GOOD GOD!!!!! My pillow!!!

Melissa finally arrived and I am still on TB HAHAHAHA.
VEGAS TRAFFIC @ THE 215
I am all packed. She freshens up and off we go to get gas. OMG it’s takes $60 to her car up. GOOD GOD!!!!!

3pm and its traffic on the 215, UNFREAKING BELIEVABLE!!!!! The GPS said 3hrs 30mins. Melissa and I still has to change half way. We are not going to be all dressed up and be in the car that long. It was freaking HOT TOO!!!!!.

We reached the half way mark, just passed Victorville. We were debating were to change. Gas station, denny’s, hmmmmmm, don’t know.

GPS clocked us at 30min. GOOD GOD!!!! We were almost there and it’s 6pm. but, we still had to change. We told Joy we were coming at 8pm anyway. It starts at 7pm!!!!!

Melissa had a great idea. We searched a 24hr fitness nearby. It would be perfect, counter space, plugs, mirrors, plugs, sink, plugs, bathroom, plugs, bench and oh did I mention the PLUGS!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!

FINALLY!!!!! We found a 24hr fitness on the way to the “pre meetup”.
@ 24HR FITNESS CHANGING
We quickly changed. Damn I had to bring my whole freaking luggage in the gym. Melissa and i were happy. We had counter space and PLUGS!!!!. We were getting ready as fast as we could.  i had to change a couple of times. Melissa did not apporove the top i was picking to wear. HEHEHE she is sweet, looking out for me :) GOOD GOD IT’S 8PM WE GOT TO GO!!!!! I called Jillian (jillianj) that we are on our way. She said they are about 15+ peeps and TO HURRY UP!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

GOOD GOD I AM SO HUNGRY AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EVERYBODY!!!!!! Melissa was driving as fast as she can. WOW we were both lotioned, perfumed, and dolled up too. FREAKING HUMID OUTSIDE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The restaurant was only 15mins away. GOOD GOD!!!! It was freaking humid too. my forehead was starting to sweat. We are almost there WOOHOO!!!!.....

AND YES WE HAVE ARRIVED……………..

LOOK AT OUR BIG ASS SMILES