Celebrity TB special guests Rob and Joy!!!

Las Vegas Travel Blog

Well as soon as I found out one my favvvvve LA tb's is coming to Vegas I was super excited! Also excited to meet the famous Rob I see in all Joy's pictures and who makes Joy smile so much! Especially because I have not been able to make it to LA during any recent meetups etc. Actually I am noticing how much I love meeting up with TB's in smaller groups. I started getting all the Vegas TB's together (since Mel was not here-I took over as the organizer for the mini meetup). I researched places to go and was hesitant to choose this place because of the kinda middle of nowhere locations it's at. I know I didn't want somewhere on the strip. I tell Joy the directions, I get RJ and Sal to join, and it's all set. Nancy couldn't go. At 8 p.m. I arrive (amazingly on time) and RJ and I sat down. Long story short, the directions I told Joy were correct but she exited on the freeway on the right street but on the wrong side of the city! :( I felt sooooooooo bad!! Here it is, Joy and Rob are the visitors, and they are the ones lost in Vegas. I felt like I was fired from organizing mini meetups lol. They finally arrive and I am so happy to see them! We had a great time we closed the place down, stayed there till like midnight I think? I had wine in honor of Joy (since I never drink it was hitting me a little fast hahahah, revealed a little too much about me hahahahhaha). We laughed the night away and it was a great night out!!!!
pvtjoy says:
Your blog is FANTASTIC....
We really did have a great time and I can't believe we CLOSED a place down in Vegas? I don't care! It was great to see you and how fabulous you look! Sal and RJ weren't too shabby either!
These smaller TB meet-ups are the way to go, because it's just that more intimate and we are able to talk to everyone and enjoy the conversation!
Thanks Melissa for everything! It was such a pleasure!
alicegourmet says:
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! :)
mellemel8 says:
um where are the pics!??!!?
the group :)