Stuff

Mazatlan Travel Blog

hot bod
So for some reason this TravBuddy site thinks we're in Estado de Guerrero, but we're not. We're in Sinaloa. It gets annoying to change it every time we blog, so please disregard that. You know where we are by now. We're in the Mazatlan on the western coast north or Puerto Vallarta and across from the Baja tip.

Saturday... Mexican Mother's Day... Got up, went downtown to talk to Tony, the owner of the hostel-like place we think we want. Told him we were interested and he said he'd talk it over w/ his wife and call us but we've yet to hear anything.

Came back to the house, did laundry in Colin's cute little washer (that you use the hose to fill up) and took a nap. Bri's got some strange kind of heat rash goin on and it's itchy and making her miserable. Had tuna for lunch and Juanita's (AGAIN) for dinner. Watched Scrubs and went to bed. Not such an eventful day. We'll keep you posted on the place-hunt though.
ssetera says:
Hey Bri and Scott, I think I am going to have to join you! You two are having way too much fun. I don't think I would ever want to leave. I enjoyed your blog and will continue to keep up on it. Love you bot.
Posted on: May 12, 2008