Ouchy Mama!

Sydney Travel Blog

So it's true!  The last Rabies shot does hurt.  I took myself down to the doctor nice and early on my lunch break, thinking I'll get in and get it over with then grab something to eat and head back to work.  Well! It was good in theory until I got there and had to sit in the waiting room for half an hour thinknig about how bad it was going to be. THEN - to make me even more on edge, she says to me I've put you in with a nurse because it's your last one.  All I thought was what difference does it make if it was my 70th one!

So to be honest, I don't really know if my shot hurt because I was thinking about it for half an hour, or because I had a nurse who didn't say "cough" and then jab it in when I cough - she just stuck it in without warning!  My leg had a little involuntary kick and everything!  But the point is that it hurt!  And after all the pain and money that I have gone through for these needles, I bet nothing will even bloody bite me! It's Murphy's law...who is Murphy anyway? I don't think I like him!

bluejeanjenny says:
nope....but you and Katie should watch out because if we are playing dog shot, that might 'accidently' make you fall in. Then I would definitely be the winner :o) Love my work!
Posted on: Oct 08, 2006
lisalush says:
ha ha I bet we can make something bite you just to be sure the jabs are working... fancy a dip in the ganges too to check on the typhoid ;)
Posted on: Oct 06, 2006