Can't Get Rabies Baby!

Sydney Travel Blog

With only 25 more sleeps left,  I have one more Rabies shot to get (tomorrow in fact) and then "I'm free to do what I want - any old time".  Not really excited about it.  I'm not a great needle receiver, I got a bit cocky last time and thought "I don't need to lay down, I'll be ok if I just sit here".  But it wasn't to be...  I felt like I had been at sea for a month when I stood up! I've heard the last one is the most painful, so I think it's going to be horizontal for me tomorrow.

After that - I am taking myself off to Medicare to get some of my money back!  Shots are so damn expensive! It will be worth it though when I come back healthy and can laugh at everyone who said I was going to get sick over there...IN YOUR FACE :)

lisalush says:
Onya babe Featured Blog! god love ya xx
Posted on: Dec 18, 2006
portia says:
Hmm, I didn't get rabies shots before I went last year, but I did get several other shots. While my friends who traveled from Taiwan got none! However, we did not have quite an adventure like yours so I can see why you need to get all your shots.
Posted on: Dec 16, 2006
chaosclaire says:
I am sure you'll have a great time in India, but it's a good idea to get the Rabies shots. I have my second one tomorrow, some may say it's being overcautious but I don't think that's possible when it comes to your health. I'm jabbed up to the eyeballs - but it's worth it:)
Enjoy your trip, I look forward to reading all about it here!
Posted on: Oct 19, 2006