Should of's, Could of's, Would of's

Silver Spring Travel Blog

Of all the cool things to do at the Bonnaroo here are some things that I wished that I had been able to do and will do next year:

Silent Disco! A room with a ton of wireless headphones and a DJ mixing techno live, with tons of people dancing. All the people on the outside see people inside doing crazy dancing, but they can't hear the beats. The disco opens around 4pm and stays open till about 5am, but we never were able to make room to check it out.

Bonnaroo Cinema. They played all kinds of movies at all hours. It would have been a good way to get out of the sun and cool down, but we never made time. When we did have time the movie we wanted to see wasn't playing. They had Superbad, NBA finals games, short films, and some classic noir, like the Maltese Falcon.

Rock Band. Yes, there was a rock band section in addition to the smaller guitar band. Though there really is no great need to play video games while at a concert festival, it might have been wicked fun to get three of my good friends together (who never really are able to be together) to jam to our favorite rock songs.

Brooers Festival. I should have devoted more time to trying new beers and less time combating dehydration with water! Humph....

Ferris Wheel. 'Nuff said!

Bonnaroo Salon. I should have let those nice people at Garnier Fructus wash my hair for me while I was there. :)

Belly Dancing. There were so many classes on how to belly dance and I never got around to learning. There was always something else to do!

Somethin' Else New Orleans. There was an entire section just devoted to Jazz.

Karaoke Bay. Definitely not doing any of my own, but listening to other people would have been a blast.

Lesson learned; bring energy drinks as well as water!

Silver Spring