San Francisco 2007: Trolley Ride and the Aquarium

San Francisco Travel Blog

Trolleys up and down SF. The aquarium under SF Bay, Ghiradelli's chocolates. And food!

We started our day with a walk through SF's Chinatown and had dimsum for breakfast! We found this Chinese restaurant where everyone was Chinese with their family and friends. So we knew it was going to be good!

We entered the restaurant and although everyone didn't stopped talking, we certainly turned heads. It was obvious. We were not Chinese.

We were motioned to go up the stairs - which we did. Th 2nd floor was just as packed as the first. And we had to wait 5 minutes before we were seated! Through hand language, we were finally seated. Problem now is..... how can we order? The older lady who tried to take our order didn't understand and speal english and neither did we speak or understand chinese! They finally found one server who did.
.. not so great English but she understood us and can speak that we can understood. Besides, it made the experience more authentic! After we ordered, she smiled. For 3 people, we ordered alot! The ladies pushing the cart filled with yummy dimsum smiled every time they passed by as we always get something. We were stuffed and ended up opting out for lunch because we ate too much.

We checked out Ghiradelli and bought chocolates! Took pictures and walked to the pier. My sister insisted that we go in the aquarium under the SF Bay - so we did. Lots of fish in there. LoL. It was nice. I liked seeing the sharks swimming above my head. ^_^ We decided to have dinner at the Pier. My brother ordered shark! LoL. Then it got cold and we went back to our hotel for an early night. Neither the 3 of us willing to check out Sf's nightlife. Weird.