Travel from Wroclaw to Biograd in Croatia

biograd Travel Blog

We started journey at 11:30 from PKS station in Wroclaw. The list of passangers and the places were reserved for everyone so after getting into the bus we had to switch the places.

I recomended this trip to my friend so he was only one person I knew in the group of 150 people.

The sailling was organised by guys from morskierejsy.pl. They organised everything quite good but sometimes they had to improvised or they have some delays in transport between destinations.

In Biograd we were at 6 o'clock in the morning after a journey with 3 stops per 1 h! It was made because of work rules of busdrivers.

We waited 4 h for a bus from Cracow which took us on the Murter island. I sunburned my nose on red because my sunbathing oil was closed in the bus.

Then I met Tomek (nickname jaws - in polish: szczeki - because he is a dentist's surgeon), Anna ( the karategirl and student of computer science), Mary (a student of computer science), Aneta (saleswoman on the oil market), Magda (a pharmacist from Warsaw),Agnieszka, Wojtek my friend) and me.

On Murter was waiting for us the yacht called "Marlen" ( type: bawaria 42).

The long day came...

On Murter the yacht called "Marlen" was waiting for us  ( type: bawaria 42).

The long day came...