London Travel Blog

I went to London (on a school night!) to start saying some goodbyes. Harriet, Andrew and Beth were there but sadly Harry and I were struck down by food poisoning (or a bug) and kind of struggled through the evening, especially the meal!
Quick review of Nando's in Camden: It's like every other Nando's in the world ever. But having said that, the food's nice enough and if you're feeling a little sicky, knowing what you're going to get is a great advantage!
Harriet bugged out  early which was pretty understandable. The three of us went on to the Barfly. God I felt old and untrendy. Still, there have to be old, untrendy ones to make the young, trendy ones feel good. Right?
Back to Beth's where I discovered Sing Star on the PS2.
Lunch at Wetherspoon's in Finchley Road the next day, it sells very good cider and perry at pretty reasonable prices (for London).
And I discovered Victoria Station now has SUSHI. I usually can't walk past a sushi restaurant without going in - but sadly this time I had to as I was cutting it fine for the train.
And it wasn't really goodbye. I will be seeing them all again before I go, or else there will be trouble!

photo by: ulysses