My dead phone

New York Travel Blog

Day 10 - cloudy

The big 2 days were over. I had such a good time meeting and talking to TB's this weekend. They are awesome. I'd like to see them again :)

My great friends from Montreal are leaving today so I went to bus terminal and said good bye to all of them. I'm going to miss you guys a lot!!

Now, what am I going to do... I wasn't alone this past week so I had no idea what to do.. I've done sightseeing, no money to shop.. :(
I was walking on the 42nd street and found a movie theater so I went in, check some movies and time and I decided to come back again to see a movie. I know it sounds ridiculous that I'm going to see a movie while on my vacation in NEW YORK but I had no idea how to kill my time.
.. plus I love movies, so what the heck!? ;D

Until the movie starts, I was walking around the theater. I found the crowd.. A guy had something on his hand and was doing something.. omg!! He had a nail IN his NOSE!!!! And next I saw was.. he was pulling his nail by his claw of the hammer. How crazy is that??  It was in front of this weird theater or something.. Amazing something? umm.. I forgot.. It was gross but fun to watch.
Did some shopping which my friend requested and went back to the movie theater. I watched '88minutes'. It was okay. I enjoyed.
I actually don't like watching a movie in the US because they are so LOUD!!!! They say things to the screen, etc...

I was going to the Empire Sated Buiding with Josh at night. I got there and waited him. He didn't come..
I tried to call him but my phone didn't work. I waited more.. A guy came to me and said if I was okay because I was there for over half an hour..I said I'm waiting for my friend.. Okay, it's weird.. I moved to somewhere so maybe my phone works.. I tried many times and finally, it rings!!! Josh was trying to call me too but for some reason my phone was dead until I call him.. He had to go back home so he couldn't come. My stupid phone!!!! Why it didn't work!?!?!?!
So, I gave up going to the Empire State Building tonight. I could go some other time.

I had a plan to meet up with some of TB's for dinner so I walked down there. (I LOVE WALKING, OK!?)
We went to Korean restaurant. One of my favorite food ;)  Korean BBQ was yummy but kimchi isn't hot enough.. I guess they changed to American taste.. It's usually very red and spicy and YUM!!  I enjoyed Korean food ;))

We move to a bar near my hostel. Was it because Monday night (?), only 3 or 4 people were in a bar. When I leave there, I was dizzy.. I think it's from alcohol... Though I only had one glass...

LOL!!!