Relaxing day

Calgary Travel Blog

Day 4 - snow

One of my friends is leaving for Japan today. We all went to Wendy's to eat SALAD!!! We love salad!!  (Ok, everytime I come to either Canada or US, I don't have chance to eat salad which is weird for me becuase I eat salad pretty much everyday at home. My dad has a garden and he makes some veges there :)  So yeah, I wanted to eat salad SO BAD!!!!!)
But it was 20 minutes before it opens so we went to dollar shop til 10am. We had late breakfast but not brunch yet. We got to the airport and said good bye to my friend and we went some shopping.
Yuri and I were going to see our friends from school today for dinner. Until then we went some shopping. We had to meet him at a mall anyway..
I used to go to this mall when I was in Canada and at that time, this mall was big and cool for me but this time, we didn't think it was cool or big or anything.
OH, CANADA~♪
. Just an ordinary mall in Canada (Calgray). Not many to see except Sephora, Mac, and other okay clothes shops like Banana Republic, and Zara (but we have them in japan too.. just a bit cheaper here though)

At 3:30pm, our friend Kiyoshi showed up and we went for coffee. He's Japanese and we all went to school together. He hasn't changed at all.  I say, he's more mature now :)  His wife finish her work at 5pm so we had some time to talk. Yuri and I hadn't see him since his wedding which is 3 years ago but we were like we've seen each other every week or so.. it was just so natural than we thought!
After Brynna joined us, we all hit to Korean restaurant.  It was freacking cold inside!!!
We couldn't cook our own Korean BBQ because our table's heat was broken.. so they cooked for us. Not fun!

After dinner, we went to their house and played wii. I've never played wii before but it was fun. We played golf and bowling. Many Japanese play wii lately. So gamer! haha
We got back around 10pm. I wanted to talk to Yuri more but I was just sooooo tirred that I don't remember when I fall asleep lol!!
The weather for this weekend was horrible but I met old friends and teachers and had a great time with them!!!!
Leaving tomorrow for Montreal!
ocwarren says:
you have about as much writing to do as i do.
Posted on: May 03, 2008
kiyoshi and brynna
kiyoshi and brynna
korean bbq
korean bbq
downtown calgary from kiyoshis ap…
downtown calgary from kiyoshi's a…
playing wii, seriously