Last day in Montreal

Montreal Travel Blog

Day 7 - sunny

This is my last day in Montreal.  I was going to meetup with Warren and Nico at 11am and they'll pick me up at the hostel. Ok, I was ready before 11am and waited for them to pick me up. At 11:30am, they aren't here yet. Hmm.. ok, they aren't Japanese so they don't come on time, right. At 12pm, they aren't here YET! Alright, I'm waiting for an hour!!! I couldn't text Nico so I was trying to text Warren. Right before I press 'send' botton, they came!! I wasn't mad or anything but they are late!!!! They said they got up at 10:30am.. oh no... And they had their breakfast on their hands : apples and bananas... sweet :D

They have to leave for New York tonight and have to buy bus ticket so we went to a bus terminal by foot, of course!
We got to the wrong place lol! It was train station or something.
. Anyway, we were hungry so we had lunch there and hit to the RIGHT bus terminal by food AGAIN.
I've been walking too much since I got to Montreal and my feet are so tired!!! It was killing me when I used stairs.. ><
So we went to the terminal where Warren and Tom arrived.  They couldn't buy tickest because they didn't have passports... WTF? We'll come back later..

Nico was looking for his new flat and he had an appointment in the afternoon so we all went to that place. It was about 20 minutes away from downtown Montreal by Metro. They had a really nice park near the station. Nico doesn't have the address of his new flat so he kept calling this girl, Julie. Until she calls him back, we went to the park. We were laying down on top of the hill (in the park). It was a beautiful day so we were just relaxing.
Julie is Warren's teacher :)
Ohhhh it was just so nice!!!!

Julie called back. Her flat was behind the park! What a great place!! 3 bed rooms with cool deck or whatever it calls. I want to live there!!
Julie is a nice girl. She used work at Casino so she know some cool stuff. Warren was learning how to use tips on hands. It was difficult but fun! We stayed there for a few hours and Nico decided to move here. Cool!!

We went back to Nico's apartment and guys packed and everything and we left to the bus terminal again with their passports :)
They finally got tickets to New York. Their bus leaves at 11:30pm or so, so we went to a restaurant to grab some food. I finally had Poutine!!! It was yummy!!! At the end, boys had their dessert. Warren asked a waitress to get another spoon. She brought dessert for me, not spoon. I had already poutine and chocolate cake (i know it's not dinner) so I couldn't eat anymore. I had only a few bites, that's it! Sorry but I didn't ordered!!!!!  We left restaurant and went to the terminal. Mario and Val already left an hour ago but not Nancy. They left Montreal on time.
No more bus for me!! I had enought already this past weekend with snow ;)

I'll fly to New York tomorrow. When did I go to NY last time!? I should check.
I don't wana leave Montreal.. hmm... :(    I'm SO tired.. don't even wana walk anymore...!!!
anyone interested?
Julie is Warrens teacher :)
Julie is Warren's teacher :)
Warren was working out on the metro
different terminal
different terminal
on the metro
on the metro
my favortie park in montreal!
my favortie park in montreal!
top of the hill
top of the hill
Warren taking picture of something
Warren taking picture of something
of course peoples church!!
of course 'peoples church'!!
boys making sandwich for bus trip
boys making sandwich for bus trip
i think its Japanese restaurant
i think it's Japanese restaurant
ELIKO - L = EIKO = my name ;)
ELIKO - L = EIKO = my name ;)
Nicos plate
poutine!!!!  yum :)
poutine!!!! yum :)
my chocolate cake ;)
my chocolate cake ;)
Nicos iphone. everyone has it now…
Nico's iphone. everyone has it no…
last dinner in Montreal
my room
my room
metro ticket
metro ticket
apples :)  i like japanese apples …
apples :) i like japanese apples…
Montreal Hostels review
Cozy Hostel
I was searching for hostels in Montreal and I found a few nice hostels. Seemed like there are several popular ones but they looked like not so cozy … read entire review
Montreal