AsiaJapanNagoya

What a great day to start...

Nagoya Travel Blog

snow in calgary
I haven't gone to Canada and US for 2,3 years. For some reason, I was nervous to go there this time.

Day 1 - rain (Nagoya)

I got up around 9:30am on the 18th of April. I packed most of my stuff last night and pretty much ready to go.  I checked some emails, messages from TBs, etc before I leave.
My flight was 4pm so I had to be there 2 hours before. I asked my dad to drop me off at the bus station near my house a few nights before. He had to go somewhere around 2pm so I decided to take a bus at 1pm. I got to the airport an hour later. As soon as I got there, I checked in and walked around the airport with my other big bag which I had to carry all the time (my shoes were in it ;P )

The plane left on time at 4pm. This time wasn't crowded at all so I could sleep (YES!).
my friend is re-packing her SNACKS!
Though I slept like 2 hours total..as usual.. I can't sleep on the plane!! That's why I don't like a long flight!
Anyway, i usualy don't eat 'plane food' because it's gross and I felt sick after having them. But this time wasn't gross!!! I ate them all! It was United, by the way.  After 9.5hour flight, we arrived in San Francisco. My next flight to Calgary was 11:30am but the plane was delayed.. yeah, it happens..
I text my friend that I'd be late. My friend text me back and told me that Calgary is SNOWING!!!!! WHAT? SNOWING!? I didn't bring any winter clothes. Not even socks.. lol!!
Our first plan was ; me arriving in Calgary and go to Canmore (where my friend lives) and stay there for a night and drive down to Eston the next day. BUT it was snowing, more like blizzard actually, so we decided to take a bus that night to Eston instead of my friend driving.

I left SF at 12:30pm, landed in Calgary at 4:30pm. Calgary was snowing and it was -5 degrees!!!!! CRAZY COLD!
I was hungry so we went to a mall (not sure why they took me to a mall!?) and got sandwich at Subway and some drinks at dollar shop. Then we went to the bus ternmial. Our bus leaves at 8:45pm so we had plenty of time. I was so tired already.
We left on time and got there around 4am.. Oh gosh... I was up for more than 30 hours.. I slept a bit on a bus but it was like a nap.
We were so excited to be back to school so even it was 4 am and tired, we were taking pics and talking like when we used to. And again, outside was -5 plus wind = feels like -15 lol!!!!!
We went to bed around 5am. I finally can sleep on a BED not on a SEAT! :D

pvtjoy says:
CRAZY!!!!!
amanda576 says:
congrats on the featured blog :)
Tessagirl23 says:
Congrats on the featured blog...I'll be going to Canada myself next month :D
being crazy at bus terminal
bus ticket!
bus ticket!
me - without makeup, half dead ;
…
me - without makeup, half dead ; …
Nagoya