Now I remember why I travel alone.....

Bariloche Travel Blog

Steak and red wine!
Sorry I havent written basically at all. Its been one thing after the next that has kept me away from a computer. Anyway, Im in Bariloche and its beautiful. Unfortunatly, there hasnt been much snow so I havent even gone riding yet which has been a DRAG. On top of it, my sister and her boyfriend are considering themselves too good to be happy in the accomodations we have. Were staying in a hostel which in my opinion is just fine; its good to meet interesting people, which we have, and its great to be within walking distance of town. However, the both of them have been bitching about this trip since before we even got on the plane. Because of their antics were all lumped together to be the "pinche gringos." Im about ready to kick some jaws in.
Bariloche!

My dad has to go back to the states a week early so Rebecca and Blue are planning on leaving then. Wes is leaving wednesday, which quite frankly, since he has been a negative energy Im very happy about. But now Julia wants to leave with the rest of the group which puts me alone. Generally speaking, I would be fine with that. But traveling alone with a snowboard bag and backpack in a country where it is very difficult to get around does not really appeal to me. So, Im almost forced to leave early too. Now I remember why I travel alone.

Anyway, were moving into a new place which I hope will be nice. Im so easy to please that I cant stand all this bull.

However, great news is its DUMPING!! I cant wait to snowboard today!!!! Yaya! Wish me luck that the rest of this trip is fun, even if its only for a week.
homeres says:
i completely feel you on that situation! I had a traveling companion that i wanted to up and leave his ass after the third day!!!! stupid mofo!!!! which is why I like to travel on my own too!!
Posted on: Aug 11, 2008
Bariloche!
Love the German influence.
Love the German influence.
Bariloche