Leaving on a jet plane.......

Kailua Kona Travel Blog

Well, here I am. Off on yet another adventure that I'm sure I will remember for the rest of my life, for better or worse. I'm not gonna lie, I have some misgivings about going with this big of group. Already there has been numerous scheduling complications, bitching about staying in hostels, and uncertainties about snow conditions. And ofcourse, all of it is my responsibility, fault, and burden. So basically, I've decided that I'm sick and tired of bending over backwards for all these people because they're all fully capable of dealing with their own issues instead of shoving them on me. :)

Now that the mini rant is over I can get on with telling you how excited I am to be in Argentina! I've been hanging out with Aileen who just moved back to Kona from Argentina and she just continues to make me so stoked with her stories and advice. I imagine that I'll be spending alot of time doing my own thing, cruising solo, as usual. It's how I do, ya know? But yes, I've got my eyes out for any Latin lovers who might come my way. Haha.

But I have to say, I am sincerely distressed about leaving Hawai'i. I've been here for two weeks now and have loved every minute of it. Perhaps two weeks is the perfect amount of time to be here; enough time to leave wanting just a little bit more. I appreciate everything about this beautiful place; the people, the style, the weather (despite the vog), the serenity of the roads less traveled, and the aloha attitude. I've still yet to find a place where people smile at strangers just for the sake of spreading good vibrations. Plus, knowing exactly where I am and where I'm going all the time makes life much simplier.

Anyway, I'm off tomorrow night and I hope it's as exciting as I imagine it to be. Bon voyage to me and I hope that you continue to follow my blog and live vicariously through me. Haha

Aloha.